Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts

Friday was an extremely busy day for all of us. We had simultaneous Easter Egg Hunts at the girls' schools. I had volunteered for Laura's first, so I joined them in all of the fun. The kids all had their bunny ears on and we're ready to find some eggs.


Get ready, get set, go!
The whole class.

Picking up Leah from school, where she was wearing her bonnet & carrying a bunny basket filled with eggs. I have to say that those were some of the things I worked on during my regular Wednesday volunteer time, so I was pleased to see the kids enjoying them. This was a great way to start our weekend filled with Easter fun.

2 comments:

Jen said...

The Kindergarten Easter baskets were so adorable. I made sure Gavin brought in his carton by Wednesday because I had a feeling you'd be doing them. Great job! Do you happen to have any pics of the boys you could send me?

Natalie said...

What fun! I love the girls egg shirts! Did you make them??? I might have to steal that idea! OK???