Thursday, December 4, 2008

Faith, Family & Friends

I made a purchase after a recent trip to a nearby Cracker Barrel with my mom and the girls. I had resisted this just a week before, but this time I had to have it. I just thought it was such a sweet sentiment and it fits right in at our house. It lights up and looks so pretty at night.
On another occasion, the girls and I joined my parent at Golden Corral, or as Joe calls it Golden Trough for lunch. How could kids not love a place that has a whole banquet of desserts?
We spent one of our free days during Thanksgiving break with Kim and her girls. We went to a new park and then headed over to McDonald's. As you can see I only eat at the finest establishments.
Riley, Laura, Leah & Savannah
Laura & Riley
Cassidy
A fierce game of air hockey. Leah is blurry because she and Savannah were the chearleaders.
What a beautiful end to a day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I wish we could have made it to the playdate. It looks like a cute park.
We eat in a lot of "fine establishments" also!