Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Father's Day June 2011

Is there a better place for a Florida family like ours to spend Father's Day than on our beautiful beaches? I think not! So that's exactly what we did. The girls headed out in to the Ocean as soon as we got there with their boogie boards to ride the waves.
I sure love my little surfer girls!


I Love this picture, it just gives me a glimpse of what Leah will look like as a teenager.
Joe, enjoying his day at the beach.

Building sand castles, such determination on that face.
Leah enjoying relaxing on the shore watching the waves roll in.
And proof I was there too!
Like everything Laura does, she has her own way to wear her goggles. Usually upside down, and tucked under her hair.

My thought exactly Leah, it reads "I Love the Beach".

After a fun couple of hours on the beach we met my parents at a favorite local establishment, Dewey Destin's Restaurant.
Joe liked his s'mores maker from my parents.

Granddaddy with one of his girls, Laura, looking out over the water.
My Mom with Laura.
And although he now goes by Granddaddy most of the time, he's still my DAD!


Leah's turn with her Granddaddy.



No comments: