Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break

Oh how we missed our beaches! The BP oil spill stole them away from us last summer, but so far, we've got beautiful beaches and crystal clear water to play in, and I hope it stays that way! The girls' Spring Break was a week filled with sunshine, so the beach was the perfect place to play.
It makes me so happy to see them enjoying the beach, it's what makes growing up in Florida such a special experience.



I have a theory that children just don't have fully formed feeling yet, they couldn't possibly and still want to go swimming in the cold March water. Joe & I watched carefully from our chairs, and I had to dart in up to my waist to pull Laura back in one time, so I can vouch that we are not quite to our nice warm, Summer water temps just yet.









Love the squeals as the run from the waves.

No comments: