Thursday, February 17, 2011

A day at the beach

We finally have our sunny Florida weather back, and we spent Saturday enjoying it at the beach. After a good lunch at Angler's we let the kids run around the beach.


As I was loading these pictures up here, I said to Leah, "Who's that girl, she's so pretty." And she said "How old was I? I look so young." Oh yeah, she's aged quite a bit over the last week.


Miles and miles of white sand and sunshine, and they had the most fun under the big pier.

Laura couldn't resist checking out the water, I think she realized just because the weather is warming up, the ocean isn't really at swimming temperature just yet.










We're hoping for a lot of beach days this Spring and Summer, we missed it so much last Summer when the oil hit.

No comments: