Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And a few more pictures...

Not a lot of new things to report, we've been doing the regular zig zags across town, taking the girls to their various classes, and also gearing up for Christmas. I guess it's good brain exercise to try and remember the girls' schedules, when their parties are, what to bring, who they exchange gifts for. Some people play Sudoku, some do crossword, I play "try and not forget one thing" game. So far, so good.

I did find some more pictures that somehow escaped my last post, obviously by the outfits it was the same night.




My wonderful Mom & Dad-in-law sent the girls their Christmas money, and they went straight to the Webkinz bin at the bookstore and immediately found their treasured pets.
The girls got a kick out of watching the taffy pulling machine in the Candy Storefront.

No comments: