Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that...

We've been having beautiful weather lately, and just the other day I took the time to look in our backyard and see what a wonderful oasis we have back there.
Even Hunter was enjoying it.
One afternoon after school I caught the girls sitting together on the couch and Leah was reading Laura a story. It's times like this that I'm glad I'm so quick with my camera.

Dad taking Leah to one of her gymnastics' classes.
We had the book fair visiting our school a week ago, and Laura couldn't wait to share one of her books with her Daddy. It was a shark 3-D book that came with some very impressive glasses.
Laura had a great time at her friend, Emily's birthday recently at the local paint your own pottery places.
The room and it's decorations looked like they came straight out of a magazine shoot, very pretty.
The birthday girl herself.
Some of the cupcakes her Mom made for the party, they were very pretty.
Just another gorgeous Florida sunset. I'll tell you, it's hard to drive and get a proper sunset picture.
We have another Disney trip in the works, and even though our girls have been numerous times, they still get excited over each trip. I was showing them some of the Halloween festivities that we can expect, and they took over the computer and continued looking at Disney clips.
Laura having her first story time at the school library. They were a bunch of sweaty kids after p.e. and I think sitting in the library must have been a welcome break.
Laura checking out her very first book, ever! Of course, she wasn't looking anywhere near my camera...oh well.

No comments: