Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Joe put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving, and while we were in the kitchen Leah & Laura had their own ideas of how to decorate the tree. They ran into us giggling, and Leah said "Guess who's rocking around the Christmas tree?"
As we went in the room this is what we saw. They had placed a bunch of their stuffed animals all around the tree. It actually looked pretty cute, and I bet it's much easier to put away than all those ornaments that are the usual decorations.


Ava joined us to decorate the tree, and the girls really did the majority of the work. I like this tradition!

Laura setting up our nativity scene that my Aunt Peggy gave me years ago.

With the tree up, it officially feels a lot like Christmas around here, and I love it!

No comments: