Monday, April 27, 2009

Rounding out the week

One night last week Joe came to bed and found this on his pillow:
Laura and I had been playing with her Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses, and she put them all to bed on Joe's pillow. She asked if they could sleep their that night, and I said " Where will Daddy sleep?" She said, "Well, he can sleep with me." Seemed logical to her, but Joe kicked them out.

On our way to Gymnastics, thanks to Kim for the cute unitard.
Big finish!
Laura and I got to visit Leah at school to go shopping at the Book Fair. Laura always enjoys her visits to Leah's class, and feels like one of the big girls.
Friday, my Mom had bought the girls these cute little outfits. It's so much fun to dress them alike, they enjoy it, and it makes life very easy for me.
I got to go to breakfast with friends to help Jen celebrate her birthday. Ice Cream for breakfast, perfect!
Picking up the girls after school, they did their regular Friday afternoon play in the school yard.







No comments: