Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sunday at the Park

Different day, same thing. This has become quite the routine, but the girls haven't tired of it yet. So we were back at the track/park last Sunday. Leah was on her way to getting sick, so she was not quite herself. We didn't know that she would have a 103 later that night. Could you tell she was that bad by this picture?


Laura loves to run, she has to get that from her Daddy. I don't run unless someone is chasing me. Maybe I should work on that, but I just have never been a big fan.
The girls' new pets came with us to the park. Matter of fact they have been going everywhere!

This is when I was getting a real clue that she wasn't feeling well. This is where she ended the afternoon and stayed there until her Daddy was done running.

No comments: