Monday, January 26, 2009

Bowling Birthday with Mom

When I asked Mom what she wanted to do for her Birthday last week, she surprised me with something different than our normal birthday dinner, she suggested bowling. We all agreed that sounded like a fun night. This was only the second time the girls had ever been bowling and they had a blast. Here I am teaching Laura how to roll her ball granny style. Leah's turn Look at that stellar form Dad has, he might be ready for the tour.
We took turns helping the girls, Mom and Laura were having fun.
I think Mom was revelling in her bowling success.
Girls with their Grandmother. And here's one of Mom with her little girl.
I love the silhouette of my Mom helping Laura.
After dinner we went to a local restaurant and surprised Mom with flowers, cake and presents.
Leah drew Mom a special picture for her Birthday. Laura helping Mom open her presents, we got her some Alabama gear.
Debating how many candles should go on the cake.Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: