Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back to Reallity!

Okay, it's been a week, and I'm finally coming down off of my Buble concert high. I made my entrance back into reality by taking the girls to the zoo on their day off from school on Monday. It was a beautiful day, I had a coupon for a free ticket, and Laura found two old train ride tickets, couldn't get much better.

You know they are happy girls when their feet aren't even touching the ground.

Some of the animals we saw.
They have added a new giraffe, and they were so cute. The girls had a great time feeding them.
Owls are just fascinating to look at.
Monitor Lizard
Peacock
Two heads are better than one.
As we were walking to the snake house, I saw this elephant statue and remembered I had taken a picture there the last time we went to the zoo. I thought it might make a good measuring stick.
Last Year
Watching the snake.

After a good day at the zoo, we all agreed a stop at Old McDonald's, as Laura likes to call it, sounded great for lunch.





No comments: