Monday, September 15, 2008

Tuesday

Okay, there is a pattern forming, once again I am so far behind in my blogging. I am really trying to play catch up, and remember what happened last week.
Tuesday was going along fairly normally, when I spoke with my friend Kim, who relayed the message that Jen had her purse stolen at the mall. Stuff like this just doesn't happen very often in our little town, so that was quite a shock. Luckily everything turned out okay, but I volunteered to get Gavin since he and Leah are on the same schedule. Suffice it to say, Leah was thrilled! I had informed the school that I would be picking him up, so they knew it. But Gavin was not having it, he told the lady, "I don't ride in that car." I think that's pretty good for a 5 year old to stand up for himself and speak up when he thought something was not right. I convinced him that I was picking him up, and I guess he thought that would be okay.
Laura was also excited to have a special guest for a little while.

And they're off!
Leah playing a baby, and my mom rocking and singing. You have to really keep up with my girls, they change characters all the time.
Laura playing with the "baby".

Movies & popcorn have a nice calming effect.




No comments: