Friday, September 5, 2008

Thursday & Friday

Thursday

This is the only picture I have from Thursday. Laura and I joined Joe for lunch, and I managed to snap a really cute on of the two of them.Friday

I am just winding down from a super busy day. After dropping Laura off at preschool, I headed to breakfast with the ladies, and had a great time. We were all too busy to remember to bring a camera, so you'll just have to trust me on this one. I helped in the classroom again, and then had a couple of hours to rest before soccer practice. Have I mentioned that Laura has decided to she is too big for a nap? So sad, because personally, I really LOVE her taking naps! She will bounce around her bed, calling for me, and eventually she will say "Mommy, it's 4 o'clock!" I guess I have told her in the past that she has too sleep until 4, so now she thinks that's the magic hour. Maybe I should just take the clock down, or turn it back a little. It's all for a good cause, right?

Soccer practice, Leah in deep concentration.
Thanks Jen for such a good action shot.
I can't believe how big she looks next to Gabby.
Gabby is getting to be such a big girl, and is starting to keep up with the big kids.


Jen with Gabby, cheering Gavin on.The fantastic four? Not sure what to title this group of hooligans, but they have fun wherever we go. You should have seen Jen & I running with cameras in hand to get a Blog worthy shot of this group. That would have made an even funnier picture I'm sure.

Laura, Zach, Leah & Gavin
Another great contribution brought to you by my assistant blogger for this post, Jen.

No comments: