Friday, July 18, 2008

Thursday- Christmas in July

Laura gives me chance to sit down on the bed with her before two requests come out of her cute little mouth.

1. Mommy, Can I have a snack? This is her request for what others would call breakfast, but for some reason snack suits her better.

2. Mommy, can we do a project?


Being the lazy mother I would like to be, neither one of these requests are the things I like to hear before the clock even strikes 7:00 A.M. This morning was no different. After her snack, she said she wanted to make a sheep. So I drug out some cotton balls, printed off a sheep. I tried to draw it, but apparently I do not have any talent in the sheep drawing department. And she attacked it with two different kinds of glue.


Leah got into the fun too.

Then, she still wanted more, so I suggested a snowman. I've got cotton balls and glue, it seemed like a natural choice. So from that, Laura wanted to watch Frosty, the Snowman. That's where the whole Christmas reference came from.



Leah was a sweet big sister and drew the snowman for Laura.

No comments: