Monday, October 6, 2008

Saturday-My Little Chihuahuas

The influence a movie can have over a child. After much begging from the girls, Joe and I agreed we would take them to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". It turned out to be a pretty cute movie, and it kept the girls attention. I'm embarrassed to say none of us could get that darn song out of our heads. Laura even has a dance to do with it, all I have to do is hum the opening notes, and she yells "Chihuahua".
While I was fixing dinner, the girls went to their rooms to play. I wasn't sure what they were doing, but they were quiet, and I was accomplishing something, so leave well enough alone. Leah comes out looking like this:She was pretending to be Chloe, the main character from the movie.
Laura was a Chihuahua fire dog, did you even know there was such a dog? Well there is, and she lives with me.
Laura, please, tell us how you really feel.
Nice doggies.

No comments: